- 1 pound unpeeled large shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Hot cooked rice or pasta
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Combine Creole seasoning and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle over shrimp.
- Sauté shrimp in hot oil in a large skillet 3 minutes. Add garlic and green onions; sauté 1 minute. Add cream, and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. Serve immediately over rice or pasta.