Green Goblin Milkshake
- 1 frozen large banana, as ripe as possible
- cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
- 2 drops pure peppermint extract
- 2/3 cup milk of choice (For a super-rich shake, try full-fat canned coconut milk. Also, use more or less, depending on desired thickness.)
- frozen spinach (I used about 1/4 cup) *If you can’t get on board with the greens-in-smoothies thing, you can opt for green food coloring (or just drink a white mint shake).
- If, like me, you prefer smoothies in a bowl, add a pinch of xantham and guar gums to make pudding (or just reduce milk)
- Of course, you can always add cocoa powder too
- Blend everything together in your Vita-Mix or blender. (A convenient way to measure extract is to use an eye-dropper. You can buy them at stores like Sally Beauty, or recycle them off the tops of nunatural vanilla stevia drops.