Candy Corn Milkshake
soy & gluten free
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 extremely-ripe, frozen banana
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- a few drops red and yellow food coloring OR a pinch turmeric for the yellow
- optional: If going the all-natural route, make up a second smoothie: 3/4 cup milk, 1/2 cup canned pumpkin, and sweetener to taste. Use this for the orange portion.
- Blend all ingredients except food coloring.
- Divide equally among three glasses (or two glasses if you want to just use whipped topping as your white layer).
- Put a few drops yellow food coloring in one glass, and red and yellow in the other (to make orange).
- Then pour the glasses into one large glass and drink up!