- 400gm gram flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green chili,chopped
- 2 potatoes
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1tsp ginger,chopped
- Add slowly more and more water while kneading the dough.
- In the end it should be a creamy substance, pancake-like.
- Let it stand for 5 till 30 minutes to soak through.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and deep-fat-fry spoonfuls of dough.
- Alternatively slice a raw potatoes into thin slices, turn them in the dough and deep-fry.
- If you like it hot, sprinkle some chat masala on the brown Pakora pieces.
- Vegetable Pakora is ready to serve.
#recipe #food #food porn #vegetable #pakora
- jaiindia-chile reblogged this from inthepitofmystomach
- chrysanthemumandthesword likes this
- massacrethesky likes this
- foodyouwanttoeat reblogged this from inthepitofmystomach
- aremsirecipes reblogged this from inthepitofmystomach
- nerdlover510 reblogged this from inthepitofmystomach
- nerdlover510 likes this
- dixophilia likes this
- ostensiblydemure likes this
- gingertasty likes this
- inthepitofmystomach posted this